Named after Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj ibni Almarhum Sultan Abdul Hamid Halim Shah, the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tunku Putra School is owned and run by Cahaya Mata Sarawak.
Besides academics, the school places emphasis on co-curricula activities - music, art, drama and sports are given time and space and teachers and coaches in these activities are experts. The school offers education from kindergarten to secondary level.
Additional subjects being taught in the primary level are swimming and Mandarin. In the secondary level, students from Science Stream and Social Science Stream will have one more optional subject, Visual Art.
• Fully air-conditioned classrooms
• Computers in every classroom
• Dedicated computer suites
• Specialist subject rooms including music, drama, art, languages and science
• Full AV facilities
• Large multi-purpose hall
• Outdoor sporting facilities: regulation size football pitch,grass running track & training basketball court.
• Fully catered halal canteen
• Mobile lab (Apple Macbook Pros)