Tomorrow is d-day for all SPM 2016 candidates!
Here are a few ways you can check your SPM results.
1. Check your SPM results Online
These days, you can easily check for your SPM results online through the Ministry of Education’s website.
Here are the steps to get your SPM results:
- Access MOE’s Semakan Keputusan Peperiksaan website
- Key in your IC number (without spacing or “-”). Then, key in your Examination Number (Angka Giliran)
- Upon clicking on “Papar Keputusan”, the page will then immediately display a brief summary of your actual SPM 2016 result (under Ringkasan Keputusan Peperiksaan table)
2. Get your results via SMS
You can receive your results though the Short Messaging System (SMS), here’s how;
SPM <space> IC number <space> Examination Number (Angka Giliran) send to 15888
An example would be: SPM 980101101234 AA123A012
You will then receive a reply shortly after sending the message. Be informed that the reply might take a while as the network may be congested.
3. Send someone to collect on your behalf
If you are unable to collect your results physically on your own, you can ask your parents, family members or even a representative (e.g. friend) to collect on your behalf.
Just make sure you pass them your IC number for verification purposes.
4. Collect your results at respective schools
SPM results are usually released at 10am so make sure you’re there slightly earlier. Your school administrators will probably set up a few tables at the general area to cater to the crowd of post-SPM students and their family members.
Going to school to collect your results also means that you can get your relevant documents certified for college applicants.
Some of the documents that you may need to get certified are:
- Records or certificates of participation in co-curricular activities
- Certificates of achievement / excellence
- SPM Qualification result / certificate
- Birth Certificate
Good luck to all SPM 2016 students!