IPSEF Asia is an important and well-established regional conference, with the 2017 event being the sixth to be held in Kuala Lumpur.
Comprising two days of stimulating presentations, plenty of practical best practice Case Studies from schools, a full day of school visits and a relaxed networking reception, participants leave inspired and connected to high level contacts across the educational supply chain.
Speakers will bring their knowledge and perspectives from across Asia, including China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea and Thailand, with global perspectives from the UAE and South Africa.
“It was a great opportunity for us to present and engage with industry leaders. Well planned and organized event which we will continue to be part of it.” (UAE government official)
IPSEF’s audience comprises the wide range of stakeholders involved in a new school operation, from schools and investors to the suppliers and regulators. Participants are senior figures from schools, usually Heads or owners, as well senior managers from industry, and national or regional regulators.
Managing Director, MENA Education Leader, Member of Parthenon-EY’s Education Practice, Dubai
Executive Principal & Director of Education, The International School @ParkCity
Master, Marlborough College Malaysia
Some of the conference topics covered include
- Preparing International school students for university and career success: A case study approach
- The Chinese independent school education framework: A successful case study
- Developing models for low cost and high quality education
- Challenges facing International school curriculum development
- What does quality teaching look like?
- Building leadership capacity
- Islamic schools – a new trend
- Social media and parent engagement- Making communication simple and useful
- Promoting global learning – facilitating global citizenship
- The new rigorous COBIS Patron’s Accreditation system for international British schools overseas
International and Private Schools Education Forum (IPSEF) will be held on the 22-24th March 2017 at the InterContinental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.