The International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) is offering two sets of International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma scholarships to deserving young Malaysians. The scholarship will cover tuition fees for the two-year course including the external examination fee and other compulsory requirements. This scholarship is opened to students who have completed their SPM 2015 examination.
The IB diploma programme is an assesment programme that is recognized by leading universities across the globe. ISKL has been offering this scholarship programme since 2002. Successful candidates will begin school in August 2016 until June 2018.
- Excellent academic records: Submit application with SPM 2015 trial exam results including past three years official academic records (translated to English)
- Personal statement from applicant
- SPM 2015 examination results (presented at the panel interview or prior)
- Teacher recommendations
- Extra-curricular involvement
- Previous commitment to community service
- Completed ISKL Application for Admission Form
- Authorization to Release School Records Form
- A photocopy of the applicant’s Malaysian identity card
- Two recent passport-sized color photographs of the student, with the student’s name written on the back
Costs Covered by Scholarship
- Application fees
- Land & Building Fund
- IB exam
- Field trips that are included with the tuition fees (compulsory for the IB programme)
- Busing is provided upon consultation with the bus contractor and depending on the bus routes and available seats
Costs Not Covered by Scholarship
- Cost for participation in the IASAS sports/activities
- Optional field trips
- School uniforms
- The Society for ISKL membership fee
- Global Action Program (ISKL will cover the destination with the lowest cost)
Application should be addressed to:
The International School of Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Kerja Ayer Lama
68000 Ampang, Selangor
Closing date is on the 29th of February 2016.
For more information about the International School of Kuala Lumpur, click here.