Westlake International School

Westlake International School


School Type

International Schools

Levels Offered

Primary, Secondary

Syllabus & Curriculum

Cambridge International Curriculum

Fees Range:
(Primary) RM10000 - RM15000
(Secondary) RM10000 - RM15000
Student / Teacher Ratio

Max 25 students in class


RM5,600 (full) RM 4,500 (weekday) per term


No Information Available



What SchoolAdvisor Says

Westlake International School is made up of 80% Malaysian students and the other 20% are children of expats working at Universiti Teknologi Petronas. It is also one of the more affordable options for parents in search of an international and boarding school experience for their kids.

Picture Gallery

School Facts

Westlake International School (WIS) is a brand new school built with the specific mission of helping students achieve their full potential. They aim to promote higher thinking skills and foster positive intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual growth.

Located in Kampar, Perak, the school sit on a 20 acres campus area that is serene and secluded from the trappings of urban life.

Teaching and Learning

WIS offers the Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGSCE) curriculum which is recognised world-wide. Opened in 2013, the school campus is purpose-built to support WIS belief that ecological sustainability and environmental protection are as important as the academic upbringing of students.

The curriculum at Westlake extends from Cambridge Primary all the way to IGCSE, providing students here a comprehensive and holistic education that is benchmarked against international standards done by Cambridge CIE (Cambridge International Examinations).


Designed to suit the academic and recreational needs of students, Westlake boasts a complete on site boarding facility which includes a broadband network that spans the entire campus. The two storey library and multiple arts dedicated rooms and amenities help to provide a support structure that compliments the wide network of ICT enhanced classrooms.

WIS offers boarding with full-time wardens to provide care. They ensure that their school campus and on-campus boarding houses are secure and conducive for students to enjoy learning, living and developing healthy social habits.

The school also has an alternative boarding option which allows parents to stay with their children within a secured compound which is walking distance to the school.

Our School(s)

Westlake International School
Lot 18662, Jalan Universiti 
Taman Bandar Barat 
31900 Kampar,

+605 466 7777

[email protected]

Other Schools You May Be Interested In