Please Log In to post a question.
If you are new to SchoolAdvisor, please Sign Up first.

Hi There, Do you happen to know how we can register our kids (currently 4 & 6) for school in Malaysia if my wife and I are not citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia? I am familiar with the Malaysia as a second home scheme, however I am more interested to find out if my kids can get student visas and us as parents get social passes (seen this on Can you please advise, or possible put me onto a company who provides these services. Thanks for your help, Colin

Colin 23 Jul 2016 1 Answer

Hi There, We are looking for a Chinese school that has English as a subject for my daughter (born in Feb 2010) starting in Sept 2017 or Jan 2018. The area would have to be in or around the greater KL area, no specific location yet as we would move to where the school is. Do you know of any Chinese schools (international, private, or public) where she could also learn English but not have to take Bahasa Melayu. My wife speaks Chinese and I speak English as such we would struggle teaching our daughter Bahasa Melayu. I look forward to your reply. Regards, Colin