Summer Camps For your Child
Published by SchoolAdvisor on May 23, 2019, 02:58 AM
The holiday season is upon us! These programmes will fill your child's’ schedule dutifully and is now available for registration. The best part of having your child participate? They will acquire long-term benefits.
Here are the programmes offered between July - August 2019:
Dance and Sports
- SRGC Camp Series – A gymnastics summer holiday programme for beginner and intermediate level gymnasts from July to August at PAUM Club House in Damansara. More details here.
- Soccer camp with David Bradley at Eton House, 8-11 July. Details here.
- Club Nomad’s Scuba Camp 5-8 August and 12-16 August in PJ. For kids over the age of 8. More details here.
- Aquapro Asia’s school holidays summer squad training program dates for children age 6-12 years old. The programme will be held in the mornings on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday in July and August at Bukit Kiara Country and Equestrian Club. More info here.
- EPS Brazil Sports Academy organises a Summer Camp from 15 July – 23 August at the ParkCity Club in Desa ParkCity. Kids between 4 – 12 years old can join. More info and registration here.
- Places going fast. Book now to assure your place in our *StarMaker Holiday Camps.Week 1/ 15-19 July/ Disney ‘Lion King 2’/ Who doesn’t love the Lion King music? A week of Singing, Dancing, Musical Theatre, Arts and Crafts and lots of fun for your kids with their favourite Disney songs!Juniors age 6-12, 10am -2 pm
- Classes are open all summer with International Soccer Camp Kl. Sat and Sundays and summer camp.FREE trial if you are new I am a parent it’s a really well run soccer camp ages 3-14 years. Bukit Damansara and KlCC. Please contact Coach directly 0166746133.
- Eton House runs a variety of holiday camps in June and July. Full details here.
- The British International School in Bandar Utama is hosting a Summer School 15 July – 23 August, with a range of academic, creative and sporting activities. Register here!
- Toddler Town holiday camp in Mont Kiara, 5-30 August. For kids aged 12 months up to 7 years. More info here.
- IGBIS Summer School with a variety of activities, 15-26 July, 8am-3 pm daily. You can choose 1 or 2 weeks. For ages 6-16. More info here.
- Summer Camp at Mad About Education – 1 week camps 3-9 August or 10-16 August, or 2 week camp 3-16 August. For ages 7-17. More info here.
- Club Nomad Kids Scuba Summer Holiday Camp: August 5-9 and August 12-16. For ages 8-12. More info here .
- KL Outdoor explorer with day trips by XCamp, 15-19 July. For ages: 7-12. More info here.
- Summer Holidays Enrichment Course on sustainable living and mindfulness. Every Saturday: 20 July, 27 July, 3 Aug & 10 Aug, 10am – 5pm. More info here.
- Digital Detox Adventure: Camp Hunt Fish Raft Climb at Farmville Resort, Seremban. 10-11 August. More info here.
Camps for teenagers
- Embassy English Summer Camp – a 1-month camp, reality-tv style. 7 July – 4 August. For ages 9-21. More info here.
- Kini Young Talent Holiday Camp 24 June – 5 July: interactive workshops, hands-on training and on-the job assignments for aspiring journalists! Full details here.
- International Youth Camp by Leaderonomics in Melaka, 24-27 July, for ages 11-15. More info here.
Source: happygokl https://happygokl.com/